Wednesday 20 March 2013

BMI in the normal range!

It's been two weeks since I wrote on here. Been a lot of umming and ahhhing about whether I should continue to blogg. Why am I actually doing it? For whose benefit? Until I know the answers here is what's been going on:

Healthwise a lot has happened in the last two weeks. I have been to the gym 5 times a week both weeks and am loving it! Have increased the weights on all but one of my weight training exercises. Tough but the sense of achievement once I complete the repetitions at the new weight is just amazing.

Icing on the cake yesterday was weighing myself at the gym and finding out that my BMI is now just within the normal range at 25.8. Back in January my BMI was 28.8. A huge improvement  - don't think my BMI has been in the normal range since before I was pregnant with our youngest (and he turned 5 in January!)

I have a trip back to UK in a couple of weeks to spend time with my parents and will see my sister and her family too. Hope they will be impressed with my hard work!

I am working out a training plan for my week away which will include the fitness band that I bought specifically for the trip. It was cheap and weighs almost nothing and more importantly,  it takes up no space in my case!

So far on my list of training ideas are:
Plank
Situps
Squats
Burpees
Range of things with fitness band
Intervals

Think I want to write a proper plan and run it past Eliisa,  the PT.  Really don't want to lose momentum!

Off now for day out with our 5 year old
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment