Sunday 3 March 2013

Forward planning is the key. ..

I work shifts (daytime or late afternoon and the whole evening) and alternate weekends. This means that I often have a day or two off mid-week. I usually have our youngest home from nursery when I am off one day mid-week.  He's 5 and here in Sweden kids start school the year they turn 6. As you can imagine it takes a great deal of planning to fit in my training around family and work.

This means that planning ahead is absolutely vital for me. It also means once something is written on the calendar it has to be done!

How does this week look? Later on this morning I am trying afro-circle with two friends (no idea what this means by the way - will report back later!). Wed is box night.  Thurs I am doing the first new strength session with the second on Friday. I finish early on Saturday so will do a short interval session on the way home. Sunday and Monday will be total rest days - just work and life!

Phew! What a week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment