Monday 18 February 2013

Back on track!

Yes, I am officially back on track with my training after my cold.  Did box session on Wednesday, strength on Friday,  intervals and tummy on Sunday and went to a circle step session today.

If I am not beach-ready this summer then there is something really wrong with the world!

But it isn't just exercise that I am doing,  I have adjusted what I am eating and drinking.  Drastic reduction in intake of carbs and am eating low-fat products too. I can't get my head around how LCHF can be good for you even though I know a few people who swear by it. It just goes against everything I know!

So moderation and not 100% exclusion is the way I am handling my food and drink.  I am definitely NOT on a diet. Diets are temporary.  I have changed my eating habits, permanently this time. And this is why I am not excluding anything.  If I want that wine at the weekend then I will have it.

The truth right now though is I am not even feeling tempted to eat treats or drink alcohol. With my increased efforts with my fitness I am thinking much more about how to properly fuel this body I live in and am trying to change.

Actual weight loss isn't my actual target after a certain degree. I am much more interested in centimetres lost, how I look and how I feel. This being said, finding I'd lost 2.5kg in the first two weeks of my new lifestyle is very motivating!

First of March is the next official measuring and photo taking.  I wonder if there will be any visual changes by then. Or is that adking too much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment