Wednesday 6 February 2013

Training

So, I thought I'd write a little about my trainings plan. If it's out there then I really need to make sure I stick with it!

In essence I am going for four sessions a week, roughly as follows:

(1) Intervals and then focus on tummy and back using a couple of machines at the gym followed by doing sit ups and three different forms of the the dreaded plank!

(2) Strength training using machines at the gym with focus on legs, arms and shoulders. Some hand weight exercises are in there too to finish off with.

(3) A longer run.

(4) Box training or some other similar group training with all round fitness and strength. When the spring comes this could be Crossfit Outdoor.

That's the plan.

When I feel brave I will put up my before pictures....but that may wait til there's some after pictures too!

Thanks for reading - off to box class later after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment