Thursday 28 February 2013

Changing

It really feels like I am changing. I feel healthier, happier, more energetic. I have started wanting to cook new things after losing all imagination. ..and the kids and my other half are appreciating it (I think! ).

Last week I got a shock when I measured my waist and tummy. I had lost 10cm off each! Take a tape measure around your tummy, by your tummy button and then let it out 10cm. I couldn't really quite believe it. Talk about feeling inspired to carry on!

On Sunday I will be taking my one month photos. If I decide not to put the photos up yet then I will write more detail on what has improved and how. The machine that the personal trainer has even gives you a body age - I was not happy.  Am keeping everything crossed that I have improved this number with all my efforts.

Motivation is great right now. Why wouldn't it be if I am feeling so much better and seeing results already?  Need to have a look at my goals again.  They may need updating... 

No comments:

Post a Comment